As your construction and development management specialist, Nova Partners offers the complete range of construction, development and project management services to meet your specific needs.LEARN MORE...
• Manage executive-level and detailed project scheduling • Assist with client decision management • Manage client IT/furniture/move-in scheduling • Coordinate design/construction/move activities
• Coordinate architect proposals and selection • Negotiate architect form of agreement • Manage the design process • Implement an exit strategy
• Coordinate general contractor proposals and selection • Prepare contractor form of agreement • Perform estimate review and validation
• Manage the approximately 15–30 subconsultants, including IT • Develop organizational strategy • Engage subconsultants to achieve best value
• Establish and maintain project budgeting • Perform industry benchmarking • Manage and report on the cash flow and payment process • Handle project auditing and general ledger reconciliation
• Manage the Negative Declaration or EIR process and traffic studies • Address zoning & use issues • Represent client at Planning Commission & City Council meetings • Implement public outreach program
Nova did an outstanding job of managing up as well as down. They picked up the Health Systems value system and knew how to deal with the various players. This recommendation was not solicited by Nova, but being a former human resources director, I felt moved to write this.
Because of Nova’s involvement, the project went smoothly through each step, and Altera is extremely grateful for your contribution. Nova Partners would be the first call I'd make when we need assistance on another major project.
We appreciate Novas hard work to tame one of our most difficult projects. The successful completion of Green Library could not have happened without Nova's efforts.
I know I speak for all of us at Menlo Equities when I say thanks to you and your team for all of your hard work and wise counsel in leading this effort on our behalf. We value our relationship with you and very much appreciate all you have done, and are doing, for and with us.
In summary, Nova Partners reacted positively to the challenges of a very difficult job, successfully coordinating the work with many impacted merchants and residents. Novas staff presented themselves professionally at all times. For these reasons, I would enthusiastically recommend Nova Partners for any project involving public works construction, project management, and citizen involvement.
Because of Nova's positive performance at Juniper, I elected to engage them in a similar role here at Adobe. They continue to provide solid results.
Nova generated cost tracking and progress reports, analyzed change orders, advised on the architect and subcontractors fee agreements, and performed all other tasks we required. To summarize, Nova Partners provided us with excellent strengths and depth in all areas of this assignment.
Nova has been an irreplaceable facet of the successful team, which has managed to fulfill the ever-changing demands of this project. We would hire Nova Partners again and have recommended them to others.
Throughout design and construction, Nova provided us with excellent cost controls, tracking, and reporting. The monthly budget updates were invaluable to the team in understanding the status of the project.